WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

loveispure - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* loveispure > Topics

Subject: changes allowed in a relationship
Replies: 7 Views: 473

kgirl9 15.02.12 - 03:03am
When your in a relationship you must allow changes to take place..it may not be easy but at the end of the day it should or would be worth it *

1renegad 23.04.12 - 11:09am
I don't think so. Well depend on what you wanna change. The girl might want u to change who u r *

kgirl9 18.05.12 - 02:03pm
If its changin who u r is da problem then that's where communication come in..never have a relationship where u cnt talk abou ur dislikes n non approvals..if its who u r she or he wanna change then allow him or her to point out wat he or she see's wrong wit u...if its petty then it shouldn't b a problem to make a change *

mightymo 19.05.12 - 12:12pm
then she dnt wnt a relationship she wnts a puppy nt a man....so b the man in the relationship n tell ur woman to shut the hell up n leet u b the man.... *

1renegad 23.05.12 - 10:29pm
That's just female. Only thinking about themselves *

budyly 10.02.13 - 10:54am
I'm in a distance relationship, kind of complicated, and my girl thinks I'm stressing her! When I tell her to relax, she tells me that she is! When I say she is not, she says that I don't know her! But she knows everything about me! How's that when we made the promise to tell each other everything, that she knows about me and I don't know anything...is that keeping promise? *

kgirl9 6.04.13 - 06:19pm
A relationship is great when it's just beginning but some where down the line it goes south...y...people behave live its a shoe BT its not u wear it until it's torn or has a whole that takes in water...lol....If ur wit me I would love it if nothing changes day love would be the same trust will be da same...now and always... *

kgirl9 6.04.13 - 06:26pm
Ohh not F..Y..I...us women dnt think about ourself...I'm sure if me now one of ull together n we walking in da street n my male friends in street u would NOT wanna see me hugging them even if that's the way it was before u came in the picture...wouldn't u want me to change it...u would BT for us women to ask for a little change somebody shot u dog...lol *

* loveispure Forum

Search:
topics replies

* loveispure

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search